welcome to lavish ride
Lavish Ride provides black car chauffeur services
- We, Lavish Ride LLC, take the protection of your personal data seriously and protect your privacy when processing them in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- When using Lavish Ride LLC services, cookies, pixels or similar methods may be used. This is common for most large websites.
- Lavish Ride LLC has the right we will use your customer data to send you personalized advertising or general newsletters. The following data is mainly affected: Form of address, name, e-mail address. The purpose of the data processing is for Lavish Ride LLC to inform you regarding current offers and to draw attention to features of Lavish Ride LLC services.
Rules in the vehicle
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- Smoking is not permitted in all our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate the run without a refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the clients).
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
Travel with Animals
- If you’re traveling with a pet/animal, please add a comment under” Notes” it is located in the options section of the “Passenger Details” we require advance notice so that special arrangements can be made to accommodate the passenger and pet.
Payment & Fraud Prevention
- To ensure that a payment instrument is used by its rightful owner and to prevent fraud, IP addresses, 3D, e-mail addresses, payment data, and card information may be transmitted to one or more external fraud prevention service providers. This transmission may also contain additional personal data. The external fraud prevention service providers process these personal data on behalf of Lavish Ride LLC.
- In the course of the authentication of the cardholder, it may also be necessary for individual transactions that Lavish Ride LLC requires a copy of an additional identification document (e.g. identity card, passport, drivers’ license) or a copy of the credit card.
- Lavish Ride is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter that is caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e… not salted, accidents, etc.).
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the clients).
- For hourly service at least 24 hours before the pickup time
- Eight passenger trips require a cancelation of 7 days prior to the pickup date
- City to city transfer cancelation 24 hours before the pickup
- Cancelations one hour before the driving time to the pickup location
No-Shows without cancellation
- If the customer is a no show in the first hour (hourly services), and we are unable to reach him by phone we do have the right to release our chauffeur and the customer will be charged in full.
- 30 Minutes (point-to-point) and we are unable to reach him by phone, we do have the right to release our chauffeur and the customer will be charged in full.
Waiting time and pick-up rules
Hourly service begins at the customer’s scheduled pickup time and location
If the customer request more time and we do have the availability, an extra charge will be incurred as much as the waiting time
20 miles included in each hour. If the customer extends the mileage there will be an extra charge and it will also depend on the vehicle and distance used, it must be within the city limits or otherwise the customer will pay for the extra mileage.
Point to Point.
The waiting time is 30 minutes total, the first 15 minutes are complimentary, the second 15 minutes require an extra charge.
If the customer requests more time and we do have availability, an extra charge will be incurred as much as the waiting time. If we do not have the availability, the customer will be charged as a no-show.
If the customer did not show and we can’t reach him/her by phone after 30 minutes we will release our chauffeur and they will be fully charged.
Airport Pick-Up Transfer
We track your flight as long as you provide the flight information. (airline & flight number)
If the customer did not provide us with that info, we will use the scheduled time as the final pick-up time.
The complimentary waiting time for the airport pick-up is one full hour after the landing time.
If the customer takes longer, we will try to reach him/her by phone, if he/she did not pick up, we will release our chauffeur.
For international flights, we do recommend that the customer schedule the pickup time 30 minutes after the landing time.
If the customer asked for more time (ex: for immigration issues) and we do have the availability, we will charge him for the extra time.
We do only M&G (Meet and Greet) Services so we can’t pick you up from a random location, we follow the local guidelines.
For the international flights, we may not be allowed to help the customer get bags from the baggage claim, only immigration agents & airport operations are allowed.