Life is full of adventures and fantasies, and to get these adventures. You have to travel from city to city around the world. This will build a human connection with one another by learning about culture, food, and news sites. If you have planned a Houston to Alington trip, this article is for you. This guide lists the best things to do in Arlington, Texas, for first-time visitors.
So, you must know the total distance before starting this exciting journey. It’s 256 miles from Houston to Arlington, which takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes drive. And the halfway point between Houston to Arlington is Buffalo, TX.
Best time to go
The weather of Arlington changes with the season. The summer is hot and muggy. On the other hand, winter has a cloudy climate with cold, wind, and snow. So, the best time to visit Arlington TX is May, June, and September, with pleasant weather.
Games while traveling
The first and more important thing is how to make your travel interesting and enjoy the travel without getting bore. If you are traveling with your family and kids, play games with them instead of sitting silently and getting bored. It will make your trip joyful and memorable and make children learn new things.
- Alphabet game: choose an alphabet and make different words from it.
- The Spy: guess anything by clue
- Rhyme: make rhymes of a word
- People Watching: watch a vehicle near you and make a story about the people sitting inside it.
- Deep questions: find a long list of good questions to learn a lot about each other.
In addition, these are some top tourist attractions in Arlington you should visit while traveling from Houston to Arlington.
1. AT&T Stadium
Firstly, AT&T is formerly a cowboy’s stadium. It is known as the house of the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football league. This retractable roof stadium organizes football league events wrestling and motorbike, and sports car racing competitions.
2. Globe Life Park
It is an iconic park as it has been the venue for two world series championships in 1995. This park tour includes access to backstage areas such as batting cages and press boxes.
- Top OO’HillTerrace
This terrace is a popular spot for gamblers. It is also an attraction to those visitors who are unaware of the gaming activities. Here you find a casino and restaurant.
- River Legacy Park
This nature center and the adjoining park offer bike trails and education exhibitions. There is a beautiful picnic area, living aquaria, and terria.
- Six Flag over Texas
Get your thrill at six flags over Texas. This massive amusement park attracts tourists for its thrilling rides that are themed around batman and a superman ride. Moreover, there are also a lot of rides for the less adventurous visitors.
6. International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame
It is the most attractive place for bowling lovers. You will have exposure to the various sports stages and their history.
7. Tails & Trails Dog Park
If your dog gets along with other dogs, this is a good place for him. It has two different sections, one for small and the other for medium and big dogs. Therefore, you can have a good time with your pets here.
8. Levitt Pavilion
The Levitt is a consistent free outdoor live music venue and a good attraction for music lovers.
9. Copper Street Antique Mall
Copper Street Antique Mall is the largest antique store, over 53000 sq. feet full of antiques, collectibles, and treasures. Its tea room is well known for its food items. Furthermore, if you would like to shop for some antique pieces, this place will offer you a huge variety.
10.College Park Center
Lastly, College Park Center. It is an indoor, multi-purpose arena at the University of Texas at Arlington. It organizes many events that attract top talent across the country. Tourists visit here to attend their events.
Places to stay
- Spring Hill Suites Dallas Arlington North
- Towne place suites
- Courtyard Dallas Arlington
- Lux Hotel & Spa
- Best Western Plus
- Hilton Garden
Famous food points From Houston to Arlington
It’s necessary to have a meal after a long journey during the trip. You would like to explore the new taste and dishes. These famous food points of Arlington will blow the taste buds out of your mouth
- Domain’s Cajun Soul Café: located at 185 S. Waston Road, especially known for its seafood.
- Potager Café: you found this café at 315 S. Mesquite St. this specialized in local and Organic food like cheese and potato quiche, spinach and Havarti, etc.
- Vietalia Kitchen: this kitchen at 122o S. Copper street gives their best Vietnamese and Italian cuisine in the same room.
- Fork in the Road: want something with a more Savory kick? Then must try their red velvet cake and Bacon Brittle brownie at1821 S. Fielder Rd.
- Bayou Cat Restaurant: this restaurant at 2505 E. Arkansas Ln offers their famous red beans and Rice with fried Catfish. It makes everything perfect.
- Pho Pasteur: their Chinese menu with endless options will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. They are known for their Un-Pho-Gettable Noodles with rare steak and meatballs. You found this restaurant at 100 W. Pioneer Pkwy.
The best mode of transportation from Houston to arlington
To go on a trip with your family, you should use a personal car. It may make your journey comfortable and joyful. You can stay at your favorite places to get the adventure of that.
But most people use Chauffeur services to travel from city to city anytime. It is considered the best mode of transportation for those who don’t have their car or their car is not in the condition for long travel. Chauffeur provides you with their excellent and luxury services, and you have a vast choice for a car.
If you are searching for the best chauffeur service for your Houston to Arlington trip, you can contact us. We provide our well-mannered and experienced drivers on a friendly budget.
In the end, we recommended availing of the reliable chauffeur service to make your journey safe and comfortable. It saves your time, budget, and nerves.
book your ride on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. We aimed to make your journey memorable.
Read more about Long distance Ride – City To City